- to educate and inform the public about their civil rights,
- to counsel and advise the deprived and downtrodden,
- train the activist for such activities,
- put effort to protect and safeguard the legal rights of the oppressed,
- to provide legal defence to the victims of injustice,
- to eradicate oppression and injustice from the country.
He said for this noble cause some of the leading personalities and wellknown figures in the field have associated with this association.
The programme was inaugurated with the Quranic discourse by Jb Zakir Hussain, former President, Jamaat e Islami Hind, Gulbarga who in his discourse highlighted the importance of civil rights in the light Quran and hadees.
Mr Suboor, explained about the techniques of public survey.
A Sample survey was conducted on the occasion.